Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today is THE DAY that God made...

Our precious Hallie will be delivered today via C-section at noon!  I am more excited than anything to meet this sweet princess! 
I am surprisingly not nervous... yet. I am up early and ready to go with plenty of time to spare, which is soooo unlike me.  I am ready!
I stepped outside this morning and thought how still and peaceful everything was... after days of high winds, it was still...no cars, no sounds, the birds were quiet, the trees weren't swaying... be still in the Lord.  That is all I can think of.  Be still in Him and wait... He is here with us this morning and will be throughout the day. 
I love you Lord. I thank you for all the blessings you have given us and the ability to see those blessings.  I thank you for Hallie and all she will be!  I can not wait to meet her! I am blessed beyond words to be her mother!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment